Saturday, March 6, 2010

Stuck in Neutral

Stuck in Neutral


By Terry Trueman




Published by Teen Harper (2001)




Genre: Family, Body and Self

Disclaimer: violence, some sexual content and swearing

Pages: 128

Shawn has cerebral palsey and has no control of his body. His mind is very active, but becasue his body wont cooperate no one knows. He has frequent seizures during which he feels is free, others don't know that and thinks he is in pain. His dad has a hard time coping with his son's condition and Shawn feels his dad wants to kill him.

I wasn't fond of this book. I didn't like Shawn. I thought he was in appropriate. Actually I thought there were alot of inappropriate things in this book. I thought the discription of the seizures were cool, but that was it.

Also wrote:

  • Inside out
  • Cruise Control
  • Hurrican


No comments:

Post a Comment