Friday, February 11, 2011

How Are You Peeling?

How Are You Peeling?
Foods with Moods
By Saxton Freymann and Joost Elffers
Published By Scholastic Inc. (2004)

Reading Level: Baby-Preschool
Pages: 43
Genre: Picture Book

Summary: This book very simply goes through all the different emotions and uses vegetables to express the emotions. It also asks the children what to do when they experience different emotions.
My Reaction: I thought it was a really cute and I thought this is a good book to read with children to help them understand emotions and it could open conversation about what to do when they experience different emotions.
Potential Problems: I don't see any potential problems.
Recommendations: I would recommend this as a good book for parents to read to small children.

No comments:

Post a Comment