Saturday, January 29, 2011

Zen Ties

Zen Ties
By Jon J Muth
Published by Scholastic Press (2008)

Reading Level: 4-8 years

Pages: 40

Genre: Picture Storybook

Summary: Stillwater's newphew, Koo, came to visit him. They play with Stillwater's friends and they all help out an older lady that is sick. The lady helps them out in return.
My Reaction: I thought it was such a sweet story. It is so good because they all learn about serving people, even people they don't like, and all of their attitudes change. I also loved the pictures. I thought Stillwater and Koo were so cute!

Recommendations: I think little children would love the pictures and the simplicity of the story and young grade school children would be able to read it and I think they could enjoy it to.



No comments:

Post a Comment