Saturday, January 29, 2011

Christmas Trolls

Christmas Trolls
By Jan Brett
Published By Scholastic Inc. (2007)

Reading Level: 4-8 years

Pages: 32

Genre: Picture Storybook (Fantasy)

Summary: Treva is preparing for Christmas, but important objects keep going missing. She discovers that her things were taken by Trolls that want Christmas. Treva teaches the little trolls how to have Christmas and they become friends.

My Reaction: I love this story! I think the story is so sweet and I love the art and the side story the art provides.

Recommendations: I was reading these books into high school. I think that if someone has an imagination and loves a good story and great art than they would love this story.

I love this Author. I've read several of her books and I think they are so fun. In this video Jan Brett tells a little about her books.

No comments:

Post a Comment